Choosing the best setup for your overlanding, camping or day-to-day needs feels like a daunting task with so many options available and an unlimited array of different setups. This was the reason we developed the Bushtech Aluminium Canopy. We have pioneered the concept of a completely modular aluminium canopy where you as a user are able to personally customize your canopy suited for your individual trips, be it driving down to the coast for a long weekend or an all out two week adventure through the Okavango Delta – you are able to kit out your canopy for these trips and once your trip is over, unclip your accessories leaving you with a day-to-day canopy. With all the options available, we will break them down in stages providing a guideline as to how you can build up your canopy.
Stage 1: Building a strong foundation
- Cab slider: Provides air circulation in the canopy for Camping fridges, pets or people.
- 6mm Shatterprufe tinted rear glass: Providing added security, reducing temps and a must for towing.
- Thermal insulation: Reduces the internal temperature critical for your fridge, dual battery system and pets.
- Tailgate & Load box Dust kit: A vehicle specific dust sealing kit preventing unwanted dust from entering through the tailgate or load box.
Stage 2: Choosing your accessories
- Stainless steel table with Bracket: Quick and easy workspace stored out of the way.
- Ammo box holder: Provides a 2nd level packing space supporting up to 3 ammo boxes allowing easy access to items beneath it.
- Ammo box Clamps: A quick locking system for your ammo boxes.
- LED lights: Placed in the rear celling and each side door of the canopy.
Stage 3: Picking storage options
- Large storage Box: Adds an additional packing compartment.
- Aluminium Carpeted Cupboard: Kitchen/recovery or general items.
This is a very basic guideline to help you build your custom canopy. We offer a wide range of accessories that complement the above and can be viewed by clicking here