Last Updated: 17 August 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit the Website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable our website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login credentials, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Website or browse from one page to another.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly. They enable core functionality such as secure areas, shopping cart functionality, and user authentication.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how users interact with the Website. This information helps us improve the Website’s performance and user experience.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization on the Website. They may remember your preferences and choices to provide a more tailored experience.
- Advertising Cookies: We may work with advertising partners to display targeted ads based on your browsing habits and interests. These cookies collect information about your visits to the Website and other websites to provide you with relevant advertisements.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information from the Website on social media platforms or interact with social media features.
How We Obtain Your Consent
You can control and manage cookies in your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please consult your browser’s help documentation for more information on how to manage cookies.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated “Last Updated” date.